Keeping You Safe At Gusto Hair Salons In Covent Garden, Oxford Street & London Soho
Much has changed since your last visit. Please take a few minutes to review our new guidelines to be better prepared for your visit.
Please bring a mask which you will be required to wear in the salon during the length of your visit. If you do not have a mask at hand we will provide you one at a cost of £1.
- No children or friends of guests allowed inside the salon unless they have an appointment.
- Please wash hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- We have discontinued the practice of handshaking and any other non-essential contact.
- If you are sick or have been around anyone who has been ill, please reschedule.
- Our beverage and snack service will be limited; please bring your beverages to your appointment.
Extra sanitation measures, including strictly using disposable wears (including towels and capes).
Employees must wash their hands thoroughly before and after each customer service, in addition to other general hand washing duties/times.
Barbicide certifications; we are cleaning after every client, observing government guidelines by disinfecting all surfaces and implements; any non-disposable will be clean and/or disinfected throughout the day.
Cleaning of chairs throughout the day with disinfectant. We have installed 2-meter-high glass barriers between every station, every client will be shielded.